HOKA Sky Kaha Gore-Tex
Named for the Maori word for strength and support, the Kaha GTX delivers both. With surprising speed, it makes the ups easier and the downs quicker. When hiking over long distances, this trekking shoe will deliver you to your destination in comfort and safety. Unequaled in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha GTX offers the full HOKA package proprietary foams, patented geometries and exceptional Vibram Megagrip traction. Soft and smooth, but inherently supportive, the Kaha GTX features a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie that'll keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions. And an adjustable lacing system provides a lockdown fit regardless of your foot type. The world is your oyster.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Hiking Shoes and Boots are typically heavier in weight, and provide more torsional stiffness, ankle support, heavy lugged sole and waterproofness than trail running shoes. They also will contain a rock plate beneath the forefoot to provide extra protection from rocks and aggressive surface debris.
- GORE-TEX waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Features a full-grain waterproof leather upper for durability and support
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight: 15.03oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6mm
- Style: 1112031-FGAH
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store