- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
- Weight: 7.6oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1110497-DWEP
4.2/5 on 5 total reviews
I'm a veterinarian, so I am on my feet a lot. So far these are amazing, just curious to see how long they will hold up.
Amazing shoe! Perfect for country road running!
Nice comfortable shoe fits to your size colors are great.
Greatly, disappointed. there was no padding inside. Just flat in running shoes. Fabric was very thin. Not what I expected from all the these people gave rave reviews
I received the best service from Jim, owner of the Menlo Park Fleet Feet. He listened to what I was looking for in a trail shoe and sent me information on several options. When the shoe arrived at the store, Jim contacted me and met me at the store to personally make sure I liked the shoe. I'm so glad to be supporting this store, especially during COVID!