Whether you’re recovering from a run, competition, workout or a long day on your feet, these breathable, super-cushioned slip-ons will change your day. They’re the perfect travel companions as they fold down, pack into a carry-on and have signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning. You’ll soon find yourself making excuses to never take them off.
- Flexible and supportive light mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort with easy entry
- TPU overlay provides midfoot support and stability
- Collapsible compression mesh heel provides versatile fit options that offer quick entry as well as a secure and comfortable fit
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- EVA for support, durability, and stability
- Strategic groove placement for optimal comfort and traction
4/5 on 4 total reviews
I purchased the Ora Recovery Shoe in black, size 9. This is my fourth pair. I work from home and wear these shoes around the house daily. They feel fantastic on my feet and are less expensive than a regular pair of Hokas. I wear another pair of Hokas when leaving the house, and occasionally I wear my recovery shoes too. I find that the recovery shoe allows the more expensive Hokas to last longer. I highly recommend these shoes. Oh! And they are a must when flying!
I have plantar facisitis. My podiatrist said that Hoku shoes can cause and/or make the condition worse. The shoes are now worthless to me so I donated them to a thrift shop in hope that they can be used by another.
I really like the New Balance FuelCell TC because when I run or jog in them they're bouncy like the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly and their both great for training and race day. The oohs flip flops are heck of comfortable just right for the summer and you can walk fast on them as well. Hola recovery shoes are comfortable also:+1::+1::+1::+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Everything was delivered on time and in good condition.