Darn Tough Stride Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight Running Sock
Pound the ground and put in the miles. It’s never easy, but at least it’s comfortable with the ultra-lightweight Stride running sock. Extra durability was knit into the heel, footbed and at the first and fifth metatarsal (outside toes). This micro crew sock features smooth, anti-chafe Merino Wool, with cooling mesh and a low-profile, next-to-skin fit that will match any hundo you throw its way.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store