CEP Recovery Sock
CEP Recovery Socks are specially designed to improve venous blood return. The fully graduated 20-30mmHg compression profile increases blood flow by moving deoxygenated blood back to the heart where it can be recharged with oxygen and nutrients. Graduated compression also helps to transports lymph fluids that cause swelling and congestion in the extremities post-workout. Using compression for recovery has been shown to be just as important to the body as hydration and rest in between workouts. Our Recovery socks are designed to fit perfectly; thanks to our medical heritage we can construct a recovery sock that will fit better than any other and last for an extremely long time. CEP Recovery Socks are critical for athletes who do a lot of traveling. A majority of athletes tend to have a lower resting heart rate, which means blood is more apt to pool and clot in the lower extremities increasing the risk of blood clots that can occur in legs during long periods of inactivity; wearing compression socks while flying can reduce this risk.
- Fully graduated compression profile helps to functionally increase venous return (blood in the veins) so blood can recharge and recirculate through the body
- Using graduated compression socks for recovery is just as important to the body as hydration and rest
- High-tech synthetic fibers provide moisture wicking properties and reduce odor causing bacteria
- Recovery Socks are critical for athletes who do a lot of traveling. DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) is a very real and dangerous issue; wearing CEP Compression Socks while flying can reduce this risk
- Made in Germany and held to the highest quality control standards in medical device manufacturing