Women's | Brooks Levitate
Women's Neutral Shoes (Click to see Men's Version)
Originally: $150 $120 (FREE Shipping!)
BLUE / MINT / BLACK
Inventory for this style is limited and may sell out soon.
After seven rounds of wear testing and nine (nine!) rounds of development, the all-new Brooks Levitate is here. Naturally, we took it out for a test run (OK, maybe several test runs) to get all the dirty details and see if it really lives up to the hype. Short answer? Yep.
- The neutral road runner looking for a plush, incredibly responsive ride over on any distance.
WEAR TEST REVIEW:
“The Levitate is the perfect everyday trainer that really ‘bounces back’ on the run — if you want something soft but not squishy, this shoe is the answer!” - Adam V., Footwear Planner
COMPARE THIS STYLE TO:
- Springy, responsive, and comfortable, with little to no break-in time
- Brand new midsole material (AMP) provides the ultimate combination of plush cushion and boosted energy return
- May alleviate joint pain, plantar fasciitis discomfort, sciatica, and sometimes even pronation issues
- Runs narrow
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (women’s size 7) / 11.2 oz. (men’s size 9)
- 10mm drop
- Arch support — medium to high
- Soft, knit upper
- DNA AMP midsole: a polyurethane foam, wrapped in TPU skin