ASICS NovaBlast 2
Women's | ASICS Novablast 3
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flytefoam Blast is a lightweight midsole foam that delivers responsive propulsion and a soft landing.
- AHARPLUS rubber outsole has twice the abrasion resistance of ASICS traditional outsole rubber for improved durability and traction.
- Double Jacquard Mesh Upper supports the foot while remaining highly breathable for a fast, premium running experience.
- Weight: 8.2oz
4.3/5 on 3 total reviews
This is my second pair of these shoes. They provide great cushion and comfort while logging all of my miles.
I really love the soft bouncy feel of these shoes. I have been using them for my long slow distance runs during this round of marathon training and I find them to be really comfortable and easy to love.
This shoe really fits the foot well. Great arch support and cushion. Cushion is AMAZING without losing responsiveness. The only drawback is it is not cut low enough around the ankle and comes up too high behind the achilles.