- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Altra EGO midsole for a responsive yet soft ride
- MaxTrac outsole and multi-directional lug pattern for grippy traction
- Laser cut holes on the upper for drainage
- Weight: 9.2oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VR7-017
4.8/5 on 4 total reviews
Awesome athletic shoes.
These shoes have great treads on the bottom for getting a good grip on the ground for hiking. They are also good for the gym or anywhere. The zero drop helps with balance and stability, and the wide toe box helps me to have good toe splay, which I need to prevent foot injury. There is no cushion in the sole so if you need that, you will need insoles. I love the shoes.
Love these. Great for hiking and general walking. Love the material used that’s easy to clean.
Great but not their greatest
Great shoe with amazing fit and feel. The lone peak 4 definitely seems to be made a bit hardier though. So far (2 months) they’ve worn well but we’ll see if the cheaper material holds up. Size is as expected but with a wider tie box.
Great shoe. Wide at base of toes. Comfortable. Worked well on tough mountain trails.