- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- The BOA Fit System means you're secure and supported on the trail. It's durable and resistant to retaining water, mud or ice, and quick and easy to tighten or adjust. Surplus lacing is stored internally, to avoid getting caught.
- Boost cushioning technology. Featuring a Boost midsole, the highly responsive cushioning technology offers ultimate comfort and maximum energy return in any temperature – so you can take on more trail.
- Featuring a Continental Rubber outsole the Terrex Agravic BOA allows you to stay in control, with exceptional grip on wet or dry terrain.
- Protective outer. Rough or techy trails are easier to tackle with an abrasion resistant TPU molded toe cap, and a supportive, protective midsole, featuring rocker shape.
- Weight: 10oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7mm
- Cushion Level: Low
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FY9460