Women's Adidas Adizero Adios 5 Running Shoe
When you're ready to commit to speed, these running shoes are ready to support you. They feature super-lightweight single-layer mesh. Light EVA surrounds responsive cushioning to return energy to your stride and provide a snappy feel.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Single-layer mesh upper with compression tongue
- Lightweight and breathable feel
- Responsive BOOST midsole
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: EE4301