Champion ultra runner and renowned minimalist Rob Krar collaborated once more for the updated design of this popular, lightweight and durable race vest.
- Equipped with two 20oz soft flasks with extended tubes to easily sip fluids without removing flasks from the front pockets
- Apparel-like fit with a lightweight, breathable structure
- Large front-stash pockets for quick access to on-the-go essentials
- Zippered water-resistant chest pocket for smartphones
- Zippered water-resistant pocket on back, for securing key essentials
- Shoulder pill pocket and safety whistle
- Reflective hits for 360-degree visibility
- Compatible with 1.5L Bladder
- Storage Capacity: 244 cu in/4 Liters
- Weight without Soft Flasks: 7.3 oz/207 g
- Weight with Soft Flasks: 11 oz/306 g
5/5 on 1 total reviews
I live in central Texas,
I live in central Texas, and for about 7 months out of the year a person takes their life in their hands if they run long distances without sufficient hydration. I used to run with a generic Camel Back design. It's doable, but the anterior weight distribution and the ergonomic fit of this Nathan vest is a game changer. Plenty of storage. Breathes well. And the fabric is gentle enough to make chaffing a non issue. If you do a lot of self supported running it's well worth the purchase.