Designed with the demanding specifications of champion ultra runner, Stephanie Howe, this latest version of our lightweight, body-mapped races vest features an improved fit, run-proven pocketing, and the new two large Soft Flasks.
- Equipped with two 20oz soft flasks with extended tubes to easily sip fluids without removing flasks from the front pockets
- Apparel-like fit with a lightweight, breathable structure
- Large front-stash pockets for quick access to on-the-go essentials
- Zippered water-resistant chest pocket for smartphones
- Zippered water-resistant pocket on back, for securing key essentials
- Shoulder pill pocket and safety whistle
- Reflective hits for 360-degree visibility
- Compatible with 1.5L Bladder
- Storage Capacity: 244 cu in/4 Liters
- Weight without Soft Flasks: 6.3 oz/178 g
- Weight with Soft Flasks: 10 oz/277 g
3/5 on 2 total reviews
I'm soooo sad! First long run out with it and it chafed me under my arm!!! It's a nice pack and comfy but I feel that the Velcro on the strap pocket has a set of seams that scratchy. I wish I could return it.
I took this on an easy 6 mile run and loved it. But, I only half filled one 20 Oz bottle so there wasn't much weight to it. I then took it on a 12 mile long run. It was hot, humid, and sunny out. One 20 Oz bottle was filled with Gatorade, the other with water. It was heavy. I ended up taking it off and walking with it in my hand after 10 miles. I had heat rash on my back afterwards. I think the next long run, I'll just fill the bottles halfway for weight until I get used to it. It's comfortable, easy, and maybe just takes time to getting used to wear.