TRISLIDE is the ONLY anti chafing, anti-friction, anti-blistering product found in a convenient environmental friendly aerosol spray. Gone are the days of goopy messy hands and contaminated sticks, the continuous spray application of TRISLIDE is easy to use and safe to share! TRISLIDE is becoming the preferred ‘chamois anti chafing’ treatment for cyclists to eliminate saddle sores. For cyclists, one application of TRISLIDE goes on silky smooth and stays on without a squishy, wet chamois feeling. It stays on for hours but doesn’t leave a greasy lube residue. Compared to others that may wash off, it is waterproof which means sweat proof! Not only is TRISLIDE great for eliminating chamois chafing, but it successfully combats blistering and hotspots on runner’s feet and all general skin chafing (inner thigh, underarm, sports bra, chest and neck). TRISLIDE also helps ease entries and causes wicked fast exits from triathlon wetsuits! For triathletes, surfers and divers, TRISLIDE is completely safe to use on all neoprene compared to petroleum or vegetable based products that will disintegrate the wetsuits. TRISLIDE is a liquid silicone based product that can simply be removed with soap and water, will not stain clothes, and is the most innovative product to prevent chafing, blistering, irritation, and hot spots found in swimming, biking and running. Available in a 4 oz. can.
- TRISLIDE comes in a convenient hygienic continuous spray application.
- Non messy. Spray directly on skin.
- Eliminates all skin chafing (neck, under arms, inner thigh, chest).
- Combats Chamois Chafing found in cycling.
- Significantly reduces hot spots and blistering on the feet while running.
- Safe to use with all neoprene found in wetsuits (triathlon, surf, scuba).
- Eases entries and creates super-fast exits from wetsuits.
- Completely sweat proof and water proof.
- Lasts for hours and can simply be removed with soap and water.
5/5 on 2 total reviews
Items were received very quickly.
Tried trislide on full wetsuit. It really made a difference getting it on and taking it off. Glade I got it.