Therabody Theragun PRO G4
Theragun PRO™ Powerful, quiet, and commercial-grade. The professional smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own.
The most powerful commercial-grade percussive therapy device with the features pros know and trust. Our top-of-the-line deep muscle treatment is more personalized than ever, thanks to our guided app experiences, which help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. The Theragun PRO with continuous battery life, rotating arm, and an industry-leading 2-year warranty, is the most advanced recovery tool of choice for both professionals and everyday people.
Unrivaled Power. Remarkably Quiet™.
Proprietary brushless and commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology™ delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy™
The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data. Our app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways our device can help enhance your life.
16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension.
● Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology™
● Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity ● 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
● OLED screen
● Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
● Force meter
● Adjustable arm for full-body reach
● Delivers up to 60lbs of no-stall force
● Wireless charging enabled
● 2 swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run-time (150 minutes each)
● Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
● Industry-leading 2-year warranty
● Hard case
● 6 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch
○ Dampener - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
○ Standard Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
○ Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
○ Thumb - Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
○ Wedge - Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
○ Supersoft™ -Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
● Lithium-ion battery charger
5/5 on 4 total reviews
I have chronic low back pain due to herniated disc injuries. I am a regular at a chiropractor, but due to the pandemic, I've limited my visits completely. Enter my Theragun PRO... WOW, game changer. This is definitely the most powerful percussive therapy device on the market and I'm so happy with it. I will probably get myself a Mini too so that I can travel with it, although you can probably take the PRO around too on roadtrips, camping, etc. The battery life on this is neverending and it comes with 2! So happy with my purchase, and I use this almost every day.
LOVE my new Theragun Pro! I've had it for two weeks now. The first thing I did was download the Therabody app which tells me exactly what to do for what I need. It even tells me when I'm using the correct pressure. This is especially great since getting a massage is out these days. I recently took up golf and have been using muscles I forgot I had. My Theragun has been great for working the kinks out.
In late 2017, I tore my ACL. Though I'm back at 100% and doing all the things I love; surfing, running 15M / week, snowboarding - I've had a constant soreness around my IT band since surgery. The Theragun has helped so much, though I still stretch religiously, a few minutes grinding my IT band helps tremendously. The Pro is great, I love the additional attachments - allowing me to chose the softer head for sensitive muscles and the denser head for others. Also, I was surprised about how much I appreciate the ability to adjust the the directional of the head - whether I'm sitting on the couch, laying on the floor, or sitting at my desk responding to emails; I'm able to adjust the heads position for more convenience / comfort. All in all - I'd give the Pro a 5/5.
I've debated for some time in whether to purchase a device like this after first experiencing it at my sports rehab center. But I am so glad that I made the investment in the Theragun Pro model. Whether its running, mountain biking or hiking, I can't avoid getting aching muscles as I get older. I use the Theragun right after and immediately feel better. And its sturdy handle allows me to hit every angle in my back without needing my wife to help me. This thing is so solid its ridiculous it feels like it is commercial grade. You know you are getting something that is going to last for years the minute you open the box. And I love the different attachments to use to get right into the muscles. I was pleased to see that it came with 2 batteries so that it is ready to go any time. I can't recommend this device enough and it is definitely worth every cent.
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store