The Therabody RecoveryTherm Cube provides instant heat, cold and contrast therapy to help with your recovery or targeted pain relief in this portable device. The scientifically optimized temperatures and durations can help treat injuries, relieve pain, reduce inflammation and maximize recovery*. This wearable cube is easy to throw into a travel bag, bring to the office or use at home for convenient relief.
- Heat therapy
- Reduces soreness and stiffness
- Decreases muscle spasms
- Increases circulation
- Cold Therapy
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relieves joint, muscle and soft tissue pain
- Contrast Therapy
- Combines benefits of cold and heat therapies
- Maximizes joint and muscle recovery
- FDA-cleared Type II medical device
- Precise and science-backed temperatures using Cryothermal™ Technology
- Adjustable straps to wear anywhere on body
- Three preset modes each with multiple precise temperature settings
- Heat: 24 minutes (95°F, 102°F, 109°F)
- Cold: 18 minutes (61°F, 54°F, 46°F)
- Contrast therapy: 20 minutes (Cold: 46°F, Heat: 109°F)
*While we aim to provide our customers with the best information possible, nothing beats the expertise of a medical professional. If you experience new or worsening pain, consult a doctor or physical therapist before taking any further action.
RecoveryTherm Cube Device
Cube strap frame
One 23.6 inch strap
One 39.4 inch strap
USB-C charging cable
The device measures 4.4 in x 2.2 in x 3.1 in.
With the Strap Case, it measures 46 in x 21.7 in x 43.3 in.
450 g (All together: Device, Case, and two straps)
345 g (Device only)
20 g (Case for strap attachment)
50 g (Long Strap)
35 g (Short Strap)