OS1st Travel Sock
Designed with plane or car travel in mind but useful for anyone sitting for long periods of time. The 5 zones of medical grade compression range from light (10-15 mmHg) to moderate (15-20 mmHg) to improve circulation and prevent discomfort during extended immobility. For the best fit, it is important that you use the size chart before ordering.
- Targeted conditions: Circulation, Deep Vein Thrombosis, leg cramps and fatigue, achy legs and feet
- Medical grade compression made on FDA registered machinery
Included in all Socks with Purpose®
- Micro-nylon treated with silver-ion technology to keep dry and prevent odor
- Seamless construction and left/right design for 360-degree blister protection
- Y-Gore heel to prevent the sock from slipping down into your shoe
Care Instructions: Wash gentle on cold. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach or fabric softener.
Average Shoe Size
|Small||US: Men's 4-6 | Women's 4-6.5|
|Medium||US: Men's 6.5-9.5 | Women's 7-10|
|Large||US: Men's 10-12.5 | Women's 10.5 Plus|
US: Men's 13 Plus
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store