Nike Free Metcon 3
This item qualifies for Free Shipping & Free Returns!
M5/W6.5 M10/W11.5 M14/W15.5 M13/W14.5 M12.5/W14 M12/W13.5 M11.5/W13 M11/W12.5 M10.5/W12 M9.5/W11 M5.5/W7 M9/W10.5 M8.5/W10 M8/W9.5 M7.5/W9 M7/W8.5 M6.5/W8 M6/W7.5 M15/W16.5$90 & Free Shipping! Add To Cart
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Nike Free technology in the forefoot creates flexibility for agility moves and sprints. Rigidity up the sides helps support side-to-side movement.
- A flat, wide heel creates a stable base when you�re lifting.
- A softer foam core cushions your foot, while a firmer outer layer is durable and supportive.
- The lightweight design includes durable mesh to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: CJ0861-001