Nike Free Metcon 3
Out of Stock
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Nike Free technology in the forefoot creates flexibility for agility moves and sprints. Rigidity up the sides helps support side-to-side movement.
- A flat, wide heel creates a stable base when you�re lifting.
- A softer foam core cushions your foot, while a firmer outer layer is durable and supportive.
- The lightweight design includes durable mesh to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: CJ0861-001
Popular Men's Training Shoes