Nathan Zephyr Fire 100 Hand Torch
Out of Stock
This flashlight, designed for runners, features an integrated 24-degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during the run – no need to twist your wrist! A rear-facing red LED gives you visibility from the back (great out on the roads). Maybe best of all? The Zephyr Fire comes equipped with a comfy and adjustable hand strap that allows for a totally grip-free and effortless carry in either hand. It even has a conveniently placed emergency siren built into the grip, right at your fingertips!
- To turn on, press and hold power button that is integrated in to the hand grip for 2-3 seconds.
- Use power button again to cycle through different light modes as needed.
- To turn off, press and hold power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Plug supplied USB cord in to a USB power source (500mA minimum) and then plug gently in to the covered charge port at the top of the unit. A red LED will light up to indicate charging is occuring and a green light indicates the Zephyr Fire is fully charged.
- Charge time is 6 hours for a fully depleted battery.
- When fully charged, unplug Zephyr Fire from USB power supply, return port cover gasket to original position and store charger cord until next use.
5/5 on 1 total reviews
Nathan Zephyr Fire 100 Hnad Torch
This light is just perfect when I do night time runs! Very bright lite! It is also very easy to charge. It has an emergency button also that you can push if you need it! Fits perfectly in your hand.