Nathan Hypernight Quickstart 2.0 4L
Be seen and be safe during your runs in the dark—the Nathan Hypernight Quickstart 2.0 4L features an expansive reflective geometric print for superior visibility in low-light conditions.
This running vest features 4L of storage and a 1.5L hydration bladder to keep you hydrated on the move. Its adjustable sternum straps keep the pack in place and bounce-free, while moisture-wicking, breathable and stretchy materials prevent chafing.
The pack consists of one main zippered pocket on the back with an additional smaller pocket to keep your gear organized. On the front, there is one bottle pocket for additional hydration and one zippered phone pocket.
Whether you are getting an early start on the trails or going for a long road run, the Nathan Hypernight Quickstart 2.0 4L pack has you covered.
- Includes 1.5L QuickStart bladder
- Front Zipper Pocket that fits most smartphones
- Front bottle pocket fits up to 22 oz soft flasks and companion smaller pocket is ideal for nutrition and trash
- Main back zipper pocket
- Front adjustable sternum straps that move up and down for ideal placement on the chest
- Four side adjustable straps to dial in a secure fit
- Unique geo-reflective print for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Storage Capacity: 4L – 244 Cu. In
- Weight with Bladder: 12.38 oz / 351 g
- Weight w/o Bladder: 7.23 oz / 205 g
Wash & Care
Pack cleaning instructions: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Line dry. Do not use bleach, fabric softener, iron or dry clean.
Bladder cleaning instructions: Unscrew cap, separate bladder and hose. Wash bladder with warm water and soap. Run warm soapy water through the hose. Rinse both until soapy residue is gone. Dry with top open.
Pro tip: Use balled-up paper towels in your bladder to help it dry
Other cleaning tips:
Stains: Bladder staining is generally caused by food coloring used in liquids. This staining does not affect the functionality of the bladder, yet can be difficult to remove. We recommend using a chlorine-free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet to combat stains and odors.
Plastic taste: Occasionally users may notice a plastic taste. To reduce, squeeze lemon juice into the reservoir, fill with water, and place in the freezer. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.