Nathan Halo Fire Runner's Headlamp
Out of Stock
The first ever headlamp designed specifically for runners, Halo Fire is packed with features that will make your night runs safer. This lightweight, multi-beam, rechargeable headlamp offers over 280 lumens of clean, eye-pleasing light. Two down-angled proximity LED's light the path at your feet, while a powerful spotlight shines ahead. There are five lighting modes – low, medium, high, sprint, & strobe – and the maximum burn time tops out at 22 hours.
Change light settings touch-free with Halo Fire's RunWave technology – no more fumbling for buttons! The Halo Fire also communicates your presence to drivers via AutoStrobe, as the on-device sensor reacts to cars' headlights and triggers the safety strobe mode. As an added measure of safety, the comfortable head strap has Nathan's very own BlackLight material in it, offering a reflective hit to make you even more visible to drivers.
- Rechargeable headlamp designed for runners
- 288 lumens with 5 lighting modes
- Run-Right Light™ combination of Spotlight & Floodlight
- RunWave™ technology to adjust settings touch-free
- Auto-Strobe™ communicates runner's presence to drivers