Under Armour HOVR Machina 2
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Connects to UA MAPMYRUN totrack & analyze your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
- Ultralight 3D spacer mesh upper for increased breathability & ultimate speed
- As your body emits energy, the mineral-infused UA RUSH lining absorbs & reflects it back, improving endurance
- External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel
- Sprint spike-inspired Pebax speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs
- Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 3023539-001
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store