Skechers Go Run Razor +
This item qualifies for Free Shipping & Free Returns!
Out of Stock
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- HYPER BURST cushioning midsole offers a highly responsive and ultra-lightweight running experience. This innovative resilient foam is created using a 'Super Critical' process with spherically-shaped cells compressed into the midsole.
- Goodyear Performance Outsole delivers enhanced traction, stability and durability
- Skechers M-Strike technology promotes efficiency in each stride. This midsole configuration creates smooth transitions from landing to toe-off
- Breathable nearly seamless mono mesh and polyester knit upper
- Removable insole for a custom fit
- Forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility
- Weight: 6.5oz