- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- OPTIFIT offers a personalized fit for secure lockdown
- runGUIDE keeps you centered for optimal alignment in every stride
- Advanced NITRO FOAM technology providing superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package
- PUMAGRIP durable rubber compound provides all-surface traction
- Weight: 9.6oz