[Looking for the latest version? The men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38is now available.]
The latest updated to the best-selling Nike running shoes of all time is all new yet still familiar.
The men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 delivers the same consistent running experience as Pegs of the past, but it has a new look and feel thanks to updated components. Even with the changes, though, the Pegasus 37 remains a light, fast and cushioned neutral running shoe that’s ideal for everyday training and races alike.
Here’s what you need to know about the new Nike Pegasus 37.
What’s New For The Men's Pegasus 37
Nike designers continue to push the Pegasus 37 forward with new designs and tweaked technology. Here’s what’s new in the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37:
- New React midsole. Designers swapped a React foam midsole into the Pegasus 37, which is lighter, more responsive and more durable than the Cushlon foam in previous editions.
- Updated Zoom Air. Nike used a full-length Air Zoom unit in the Pegasus 36, but the Pegasus 37 only has Air in the forefoot where your foot needs the improved rebound. The forefoot Air unit is also twice as thick as the previous model, giving it even greater energy return.
- Gender-specific Air. Product designers used feedback from it’s female testers to tune the Air unit accordingly. The women’s Pegasus 37 has a lower PSI than the men’s model to match tester feedback for a less stiff feeling. The women’s shoe uses about 15 PSI, and the men’s has about 20 PSI
- Translucent upper. Not only is the new upper comfortable and secure, it also gives the Pegasus 37 a feathery look.
- Midfoot band. The updated midfoot band gives you a more secure fit.
What’s Familiar For The Men's Pegasus 37
While there are plenty of new things to get excited about, the men's Nike Pegasus 37 still provides the familiar look and feel you’re used to. Here’s what you can expect to feel familiar about the Peg 37:
- Outsole. The familiar waffle rubber outsole provides trusted traction and durability without weighing the shoe down.
- Silhouette. Nike kept the speedy look of generations past. The heel collar still flares away from the Achilles tendon, and the upper remains thin and minimal.
- Tongue. The thin tongue maintains the Peg 37’s streamlined look and feel.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37
8.28 oz (W8), 10.05 oz (M10)
Stack height (heel/toe)
Zoom Air PSI
~15 PSI (W), ~20 PSI (M)
5/5 on 7 total reviews
The Best Men's running sneaker in the market
I am so happy with this purchased. I read the article that this was one of the best running shoes, I decided to buy these sneakers. It was the best decision ever. Beside how comfortable these sneaker are, my runs are longer and let's fatigue.
Everything was GREAT!
Everything was GREAT!
This is my first pair of Pegs; I typically run in Mizuno. I've taken these out for several 10-13 milers so far, and out of the box they feel great. Happy to have a new show to add to the stable.