Men's Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next%
Out of Stock
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Road Racing – Very lightweight, and offering more cushioning than track and cross country racers, road racing shoes are designed for events ranging from a road mile all the way to the marathon.
- Fast and Efficient - Nike ZoomX foam is incredibly responsive and lightweight, giving you optimal energy return and impact protection for your miles. It combines with 2 slim, visible Zoom Air units, delivering the most energy return of all our racing shoes.
- A Snappy Stride - A full-length carbon fiber plate provides a snappy sensation with each step.
- Lightweight and Consistent - Introducing the latest version of FlyKnit?AtomKnit. Flyknit fabric is steamed and stretched, delivering a lightweight, contoured fit with minimal water absorption and enhanced breathability.
- Grip Where You Need It - The outsole was created using data from hundreds of runners. That data helped inform the design, with different angles of traction placed where you need it. This helps provide grip from toe-off through every phase of your stride.
- More cushioning helps make each step feels soft and plush, keeping you comfortable through the later miles of your race.
- An integrated tongue provides a consistent fit with comfortable lace-up.
- The stack heights and materials in the shoe adhere to the guidelines set by World Athletics.
- Weight: 7.4oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: CI9925-400