- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1110496-BMEP
4.5/5 on 2 total reviews
Great for dirt roads, smoothish single track.
A bit too minimal for rocky trails. Sheds mud fairly well. Near the opposite end of the feel/stack/weight spectrum from the Goat Speed. I'll be wearing it for trail races, shorter runs, but for long runs I'll be back in my Goat Speeds.
Very comfortable toe box although
Very comfortable toe box although I did feel some of the sharp rocks into my sole. I would take to comfort over protection though because I do not usually hike in rough trails.