- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1110496-BMEP
4.7/5 on 3 total reviews
While looking for a replacement pair of trail running shoes, I tried on several brand and style only to rebuy the HOKA ONE ONE Torrent 2's. These shoes have allowed me to run faster on more complicated trails with the fantastic grip and feel. Originally I was turned off from HOKA ONE ONE due to the oversized soles however the Torrent 2's are slim and look great. I've found my favorite trail running shoe and will most likely purchase a 3rd pair when its time for a new pair.
A bit too minimal for rocky trails. Sheds mud fairly well. Near the opposite end of the feel/stack/weight spectrum from the Goat Speed. I'll be wearing it for trail races, shorter runs, but for long runs I'll be back in my Goat Speeds.
Very comfortable toe box although I did feel some of the sharp rocks into my sole. I would take to comfort over protection though because I do not usually hike in rough trails.