You’ve just finished a long run or grueling race and simply put, your feet need some TLC. Enter the Slide. HOKA ONE ONE® put an oversized midsole and Meta-Rocker into a flip-flop and improved the toe straps with a more anatomically friendly fit. It hugs the foot and provides sleek comfort and support. Your tired feet just got rescued. You’re welcome.
- Soft top layer EVA for immediate step in comfort
- Jersey textile strap for comfort and moisture wicking
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Dual layer construction incorporates soft top layer and resilient midsole/outsole for durability and stability
- Strategic groove placement for optimal comfort and traction
4.7/5 on 6 total reviews
Great for WFH, comfortable and good for my feet.
Great flip flops
They're marketed as recovery sandals but I use a standing desk and these have been a great upgrade to my footwear while I work from home. I don't notice if they are any better after a run than before but they do give more support than my olukais.
Love the flip flops
Being on my feet all day, these give my feet a well deserved rest.
The most comfortable pair of flip-flops I've ever owned
Comfortable flip flop but
The foot bed is great but would suggest that the toe piece be made of something softer. I have not worn flip flops in many years and the toe piece caused skin irritation and bleeding. Perhaps after my skin gets calloused will be more comfortable.