Other Men's CWX Apparel
Men's | CW-X Pro Short
Inventory for this style is limited and may sell out soon.
The Pro Short features targeted muscle support in the quads, hamstrings, and calves creating a suspension system that maximizes movement efficiency during running or endurance sports.
These shorts offer optimum muscular support for activities with linear movement, such as running. CW-X’s patented CW-X Support Web™ provides a suspension system for the hamstrings, reducing workload in the pull phase of the running motion. Combined with targeted variable compression to increase circulation and reduce fatigue, your muscles don't have to work as hard over time and your legs will feel fresher.
- Key pocket and waistband
- Reflective logos provide extra visibility for nighttime activities
- CW-X's PATENTED Support Web: Helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the major joints.
- 2-Way Stretch Support Web: 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA multidirectional stretch fabric exoskeleton supports specific muscles and joints of the legs.
- 4-Way Stretch Body Fabric: 80% COOLMAX / 20% LYCRA helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight.
- Abdominal Support Panel: Provides extra support to the lower abdominal muscles, hips and back for extra stability and power to the core area of the body.
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
- CW-X Patented Support Web: Provides support for the lower back and gluteus maximus to help reduce fatigue and increase power. Also provides a suspension system for the hamstring and quads.