CEP compression socks and calf sleeves have medical-grade compression, which reduces damaging muscle vibrations, increases coordination (by stabilizing muscles and joints) and increases blood flow (which increase lactate metabolism). The result is reduced injury risk and improved performance.
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- engineered knitting offers a perfect anatomical fit
- Antimicrobial, microfiber, wicking fabric for superior comfort and heat-dispersion
- socks have an extra-flat toe seam
- socks have padded zones to relieve pressure where it's needed most
CEP's Progressive+ Run Ultralight Compression Socks are made of a more compressive material than their standard "2.0" socks, making them an excellent offering for athletes who overheat and/or want to "race light." They're also an excellent option for people who wear snug-fitting shoes and don't want additional volume in their compression sock.
|Sock Size||SM (Size II)||M (Size III)||L (Size IV)||XL (Size V)|
|W Shoe Size||US 4.5-6.5||US 7-9||US 9+||--|
|M Shoe Size||--||US 6.5- 9.5||US 10-12.5||US 13+|