Men's Asics Kinsei Blast
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Engineered knit upper provides excellent comfort and support designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- Pebax propulsion plate helps redirect the runner’s energy forward and create a faster feel
- FF BLAST technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM + technology generates lightweight cushioning and excellent durability
- GEL technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- Strategic outsole engineering improves grip and durability
- Weight: 11.1oz
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store