- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Midsole technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Specifically designed trusstic system to cater to the differences in male and female biomechanics
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- This evolution of the dynamic DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC TECHNOLOGY - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- EVA SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability. External heel counter delivering better overall fit and targeted support. Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours. ASICS High Abrasion Rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Weight: 11.1oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Style: 1011A885-100