- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Altra EGO midsole for a responsive yet soft ride
- MaxTrac outsole and multi-directional lug pattern for grippy traction
- Laser cut holes on the upper for drainage
- Weight: 11.1oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VQE-280
4.4/5 on 5 total reviews
Altra is the best !
After wearing Hokas forever, I switched to this trail runner and love the way my feet feel now. My toes can spread out and no more foot issues.
Altra Lone Peak. My Go To Trail Shoe
I have always had trouble finding shoes that fit my feet comfortably. Fleet Feet Tallahassee suggested the Altra Lone Peak for me. The Foot Shaped Toe Box and Zero Drop are perfect for my feet. I have been using the Lone Peak as my main trail shoe for a few years now. I would totally recommend that you try them too.
These shoes had a very wide toe box so I had to exchange them for a 1/2 size smaller shoes. They are comfortable to wear and grippy. I hiked up Grandfather Mountain 12 miles total. Did a lot of climbing over rocks and boulders in them. At the end of the hike I noticed that the threads on the front of the shoe are already pulling out. This was after just one hike.
Ultra lone peak 5
These shoes run so amazing! Light weight and zero drop! Great grip for offroad or a little pavement! Solid shoe!
nice wide toe box, light hiking, walking, fit good for wslking but needs to be tighter for hiking to prevent foot from sliding on rough angled terrain.