- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- This product has been made with Primegreen: a series of high-performance recycled materials.
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
- Minimized Stretchweb outsole will provide better comfort & grip on multiple urban surfaces and will also allow the foot to move in harmony with boost for an adaptive and flexible ride
- Symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run
- Full length BOOST midsole provides the comfort of your favorite BOOST sneakers and eliminates cleat pressure
- Weight: 11.2oz