Garmin vivoactive 4
From sleep to steps, the Garmin Vivoactive 4 tracks everything you need it to.
Garmin packed the new Vivoactive 4 full of health monitoring features to keep you on top of your game.
- A wrist-based heart rate monitor keeps tabs on your effort levels during workouts, and it will alert you if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest
- A pulse ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation to determine how well your body absorbs oxygen
- Stress tracking lets you know if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day
- Advanced sleep monitoring knows your light, deep and REM sleep stages
- Body Battery watches you energy levels throughout the day so you can find the optimum times for workouts (and rest)
Like other Garmin watches, the Vivoactive 4 has storage space for music and comes preloaded with more than 20 activity apps. Outfitted with GPS, the watch also tracks your runs to help build a digital running log.
The Vivoactive 4 measures 45 mm across, and it comes with an interchangeable band so you can easily swap out colors and style.
With a 5 ATM water rating—it’ll stand up to your showers and spontaneous swims—and durable Gorilla Glass 3 lens, the Garmin Vivoactive 4 is the tough and stylish GPS running watch that you’ll never want to be without.
Garmin Vivoactive 4
Smartwatch mode: 8 days, GPS + Music: 6 hours
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
Heart rate, Pulse Ox, Body Battery
Up to 500 songs