Garmin Venu 2 Plus
You can now enjoy the convenience of making and taking phone calls on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone (both Apple and Android) with the Venu 2 Plus.
The stylish Venu 2 Plus has health and wellness features to help you live your active lifestyle. Our testers loved how easy the Venu 2 Plus was to use in ourVenu 2 Plus Review. Plus, you can now enjoy the convenience of making and taking phone calls when paired with a compatible smartphone (both Apple and Android).
The Venu 2 Plus gives you smart notifications so you never miss a text, call or calendar reminder. It also allows you to use your smartphone’s voice assistant to respond to text messages. Plus, it includes Garmin Pay and music capability so you can download and listen to more than 650 songs or have access to Spotify or other music apps.
The Venu 2 has an array of health monitoring features, including sleep score, stress tracking, step count, and more.
Keep your body moving with the built-in Sports Apps. This GPS watch comes with 25 indoor and GPS sports apps so you can track your runs, walks, swims, HIIT classes and more. You can also easily share a message that includes your live location with preselected contacts for safety and tracking purposes.
The Venu 2 Plus looks great and supports your lifestyle, whether you are taking calls on a walk or checking the number of steps you took while on vacation.
Not sure which Garmin is right for you? Check out our guide to choosing the best Garmin watch for you.
Garmin Venu 2 Plus
43.6 x 43.6 x 12.6 mm
5 ATM; waterproof
Heart Rate Monitor
Yes; wrist-based monitor
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Yes (iPhone, Android); Smart notifications
Yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
Heath and Wellness Features
- Monitor respiration, Pulse Ox, stress, advanced sleep (with sleep stages), hydration logging and 24/7 heart rate (with user-configurable alerts for high or low readings).
- Monitor activity throughout the day with step counting, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
- Body Battery energy monitoring shows the body’s current energy level which can help with scheduling workouts, big events, and understanding when it is time to slow down.
- Women’s health features, including menstrual cycle tracking and pregnancy tracking, support women during each stage of their reproductive cycle with the ability to log symptoms alongside their other health and wellness data in the Garmin Connect app.
- Breathwork activities guide the user through a relaxing series of breaths and holds for focus and stress relief.
Sport App Activities
- Includes built-in indoor sports apps for yoga, strength, Pilates, cardio, treadmill, cycling, pool swimming, elliptical training, stair stepping, treadmill, indoor track and breathwork.
- Includes built-in outdoor sports apps for Hiking, Indoor Climbing, Bouldering, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing.
- Includes GPS tracking for running, walking, cycling, golf and swimming.