Garmin Forerunner 745
The Garmin Forerunner 745 is a premium GPS running watch that’s optimized for triathlon training.
Garmin built the Forerunner 745 to track every mile you run, ride and swim. By tapping into GPS, GLONASS or Galileo satellite systems, the 745 gives you accurate distance, pace and time no matter where you are.
But Garmin also enhanced the Forerunner 745 with a host of sensors and monitors. A wrist-based heart rate monitor keeps tabs on how hard you’re pushing, and a pulse ox sensor tracks your blood oxygen to let you know how well you’re sleeping or acclimating to altitude.
To go with the GPS tracking and monitors, Garmin loaded the Forerunner 745 with software to estimate your VO2 max, give you updates on your training load and provide peace of mind with real-time location and safety features. You can also sync up to 500 songs right to your watch for phone-free listening on your run.
With a 5 ATM water rating that seals out open-water waves and surprise rain storms alike, the Garmin Forerunner 745 is a lightweight, durable and stylish smartwatch that’s capable of handling every step of your training.
Garmin Forerunner 745
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
Heart rate monitor
Corning Gorilla Glass DX
Up to 500 songs
- Swim, bike, run —do it all with a smartwatch that uses multiple satellite systems to accurately track your workouts
- Switch-up your workout routine whenever you like with pre-loaded activity profiles for running, triathlon, multi-sport, cycling, pool swimming, track running and more
- Receive on-device run and cycling daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from Garmin Connect™ or other apps(when paired with a compatible smartphone), including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad
- Analyze more data to help you reach your race potential, including advanced running, cycling and swimming dynamics
- Bring music for every mile by syncing with music streaming services(premium subscription required)such as Amazon Music, Deezer, Spotify® and more to easily store and play up to 500 songs from your wrist
- Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay™ contact-less payments(with a supported payment network)let you pay for purchases on the go
- Make it through your longest races with up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 30 hours in UltraTrac™ mode