Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri-Bundle
Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch bundle helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.
- Forerunner 935 GPS watch
- 1 extra set of bands in black
- HRM-Tri™ monitor
- Stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. Garmin's smallest and lightest heart rate monitoring module fits within the width of the strap. The strap's soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap it super-comfortable out of the water, too.
- When running, this pairing allows your compatible wearable to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence, stride length, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- HRM-Swim™ monitor
- The sleek, non-slip strap stays in place, even during wall push-offs. Once out of water, real-time heart rate, interval summaries and stored heart rate are transmitted straight to your wearable.
- Quick release kit
- Charging cable
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)