Garmin Forerunner 935
Yeah, the Garmin Forerunner 935 tracks how far and fast you run. And yes, it will help you keep up with your swimming and cycling, too. But the premium GPS watch does so much more.
Garmin built the rugged and stylish Forerunner 935 to monitor your performance, training and recovery to teach you how effective your plan is. By evaluating your exercise history and key performance indicators, like your VO2 max, the watch will let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or going too hard.
The Forerunner 935 also captures key running data, like cadence, stride length, ground contact time and vertical oscillation, and then transitions to your distance, pace and stroke count when you get in the water. Then, when you finish your workout, you can upload all the data to Garmin Connect to keep track of your training.
And when you’re heading off the grid, the 935 uses GPS and Glonass satellite systems to give you better coverage.
With so much packed into the Forerunner 935, it will quickly become your do-it-all training partner.
Need to get farther off the beaten path? The Garmin fenix 5 Plus Sapphire adds full-color TOPO maps and Galileo satellite navigation.
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode