Whether you are just learning how to run or running all of the marathon majors, the Coros Pace 3 will give you all of the stats you need to take your training to the next level.
The Coros Pace 3 is lightweight, sports an amazing battery life and has incredibly accurate GPS to make sure you get the most out of your watch. It has everything you need in a GPS watch including next-level heart rate monitoring, the ability to send your routes to the watch to stay on course, music storage and sleep quality tracking.
Plus, it comes with Coros Training Solutions at no extra cost where you can download free training plans and workouts, get advice from real coaches based on your personalized training and training hub information that lets you look at all of your workouts.
Whether you are a runner, cyclist, triathlete or fitness enthusiast, learn from your workouts and improve your performance (or just don’t get lost) with the Coros Pace 3 GPS Watch.
Coros Pace 3 GPS Watch
41.9 x 41.9 x 11.7 mm
30 g with Nylon Band,
39 g with Silicone Band
Less than 2 hours to full charge
5 ATM, water resistant
Heart Rate Monitor
Yes; wrist-based monitor
22mm with quick release straps
- General Training Status. Understand how your body is reacting to recent training with fatigue and fitness insights.
- Race Predictor. An estimate of how fast you are likely to run a 5k, 10k, half marathon and full marathon.
- 7-Day Total Load. Understand your past week's training loads and check if they are in the recommended zone.
- Effort Pace. Manage your effort regardless of uphill or downhill slopes to better help your training and racing.
- Navigation Features. Has breadcrumbs for you to follow back to where you started and distance to the next aid station or checkpoint, deviation alerts if you go off course and touchscreen-enabled map control so you always know where you are going.
- Resting heart rate and underwater heart rate so you know how your training is going.
- Music - plays offline music when paired with Bluetooth headsets.
Sports App Activities
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor (may not work over tattoos)
- Barometric Altimeter
- 3D Compass
- Thermometer – supports body temperature in training (with compatible accessory)
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Satellite Systems - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
- Better battery life
- Lighter design
- Redesign touchscreen
- Update heart race sensor
- Updated satellite chipset to keep your GPS data accurate, even in the city with skyscrapers