Coros Apex 2 GPS Watch
Be ready for adventure with the Coros Apex 2 GPS Watch.
Go explore, this watch has top-notch navigation features that let you see where you are on the landscape or topographical maps. Plus, it can alert you if you get off course and show you how to get back to your original destination.
Coros redesigned the GPS antenna for stronger performance and you can receive signals from all five major satellite systems for the most precise data.
The battery life of this watch is even longer than before, so you can run ultramarathons or multi-day adventures with up to 45 hours of full GPS battery life. Plus, it takes less than 2 hours for the watch to go from zero to full charge.
This running watch is rugged and durable with a sapphire glass screen and grade five titanium alloy bezel to protect the elements inside. A new PVD coating offers more scratch resistance than previous models. The watch is also water-resistant, temperature-resistant and has a large digital dial to let you change your settings on the watch, even with gloves on.
The Coros Apex 2 helps you run and train your best—it pairs with the CORO EvoLab sports science system that gives you world-class training insights. You can create structured workouts and training plans, or pick from athlete-approved ones. Plus, there are 200+ preloaded stretch training exercises.
This GPS watch has a new wrist optical heart rate sensor with a five-LED system and four photodetectors to give you the best information possible. It also gives you notifications for sun movements, elevation profile, distance to next destination, alerts when you go off-course, weather, altitude sickness, darkness and dehydration.
The Coros Apex 2 GPS Watch will help you train for, and reach your running goals.
Coros Apex 2 GPS Watch
43.0 x 42.8 x 12.8mm
53g with Silicone Band,
42g with Nylon Band
2 hours to full charge
5 ATM; waterproof
Heart Rate Monitor
Yes; wrist-based monitor
20mm with quick release straps
- General Training Status. Understand how your body is reacting to recent training with fatigue and fitness insights.
- Race Predictor. An estimate of how fast you are likely to run a 5k, 10k, half marathon and full marathon.
- 7-Day Total Load. Understand your past week's training loads and check if they are in the recommended zone.
- Effort Pace. Manage your effort regardless of uphill or downhill slopes to better help your training and racing.
Sports App Activities
Includes built-in sensors for: run, indoor run, trail run, track run, hike, walk, mountain climb, bike, indoor bike, pool swim, open water, speedsurfing, windsurfing, rowing, indoor rowing, whitewater, flatwater, triathlon, strength, jump rope, gym cardio, ski, snowboard, XC ski, ski touring, multisport.
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor (may not work over tattoos)
- Barometric Altimeter
- 3D Compass
- Thermometer – supports body temperature in training (with compatible accessory)
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Electrocardiogram Sensor
- Satellite Systems - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
Coros added and upgraded many features of the Apex 2 GPS Watch, including:
- Added all systems GNSS option for both models
- Added WiFi connectivity
- Added Bluetooth 5.0
- Added dimmed night mode on watch face
- Updated optical heart rate sensor
- Added manual HRV readings support
- Added blood oxygen sensing
- Increased storage to 8GB
- Downloadable global maps
- Three-button design
- Nylon strap
- Sapphire glass
- Titanium on the upper bezel and back case portion
- Touch-screen capabilities
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store