GPS Watches + Heart Rate Monitors
ARE WE RUNNING TODAY?
Your perfect running partner – on your wrist. The latest innovation from Nike and Apple motivates you to run – and makes it easier to stay on track. Available in two sizes: 38mm and 42mm faces.
• Dual-core processor takes performance to a new level, delivering up to 50% faster performance than the original Apple Watch
• New GPU delivers up to two times greater graphics performance
• Combined with the performance enhancements in watchOS 3, Apple Watch Series 2 makes it even easier to stay informed, organized, and connected throughout the day
• Apple Watch Series 2 has a rating of water resistance 50M (WR 50M)
• With built-in GPS, Apple Watch Series 2 records precise distance, pace, and speed for outdoor workouts such as walking, running, cycling, or an open water swim—without needing to take an iPhone
• Begin an outdoor workout immediately as Apple Watch Series 2 uses Wi-Fi, GPS, and locally stored satellite data to quickly identify your position
• GPS also enables route mapping—upon completion of an outdoor workout, a map of the route taken is available in the Activity app on iPhone
Apple Watch Nike+ connects you with the Nike+ Run Club – the world’s best running community – which offers adaptive coaching, invitations to in-person live runs, community challenges, personalized product suggestions and more.
• Launch favorite apps instantly, either from the watch face or with the new Dock, which displays the latest information already updated in the background
• The Activity app now includes the ability to share, compare, and compete, keeping friends and family motivated
• Switch watch faces with ease with an edge-to-edge swipe, so that you can quickly get to the face you want, when you want it
Nike+ Run Club app
• Get daily motivation through smart run reminders, challenges from friends, and weather alerts
• Training data, including pace, distance, and heart rate, are available at a glance and through shareable run summaries
Connected: Never run alone