Buying running shoes online can be hard. We're here to help make it easier.
Finding the right running shoes is essential for comfortable, happy miles of running. While nothing beats our unique, in-store Fit Process, we can help you find the best running shoes for you from the comfort of your home.
Shop for running shoes that fit your specific training and match your experience.Just starting out? Buy a pair of running shoes built for everyday training. Looking to break your PR? Shop for running shoes that are tuned for speed.
Here are our top 5 tips for choosing the perfect running shoes:
- Plan Ahead: Looking to get into a consistent running routine? Or maybe take on your first race? No matter your goals, create a plan around the surface you want to train on and how you want your shoes to feel while you’re running.
- Get Started By Walking: Running shoes are great to walk in, and walking is often a segue for beginning runners as you feel out the way your body moves for prolonged periods of time.
- Learn How You Move: The natural alignment of your joints and the degree to which you pronate can make a big difference in how you search for shoes to support your body. Using our in-store fit process or at-home wear analysis can help you determine how much you pronate and what kind of running shoe to buy.
- Find Your Fit: A good rule of thumb to determine that you’re wearing the right size is to keep a thumb’s width of space between the end of your toes and the tip of the shoe. Your foot should feel secure from heel to toe, without any squeezing or pinching. Pay attention to the way your foot aligns over the midsole to determine if you need a wide size shoe.
- Put On Some Miles: Once you find shoes with the support you need and a comfortable fit, hit the road! The average running shoe lasts about 300 miles for regular runners.