Fleet Feet runners test Saucony running shoes so you can shop and buy with confidence. Whether you're looking for men's Saucony running shoes or women's Saucony running shoes, there's a model that's perfect for you:
Saucony Running Shoes
Saucony Running Shoe Reviews
Put some history in your run.
Saucony began making shoes in 1898, and it's been leading the way ever since.
In this century, the Massachusetts-based brand still churns out PR-busting running shoes packed with its latest technology. From the energetic and durable EVERUN cushioning to sticky rubber outsoles, Saucony running shoes are made for your longest days and quickest efforts.
Saucony Running Shoe Technology
Saucony packs its running shoes with the latest technology to boost your training. Here's some of what you can find inside Saucony running shoes:
- EVERUN. Saucony's EVERUN foam is created by fusing thousands of bouncy thermoplastic polyurethane beads together for a foam that's three times more durable than regular EVA and returns 83 percent of the energy your body puts into it
- ISOFIT. Saucony's breakthrough fit system that allows the shoe to conform to your unique foot shape for a custom feel
- FORMFIT. A contoured footbed that cradles your foot, giving you a near-custom fit and instant, cloud-like comfort
- Offset. The difference in height between the heel and toe of a shoe. Most Saucony shoes have either an 8 mm or 4 mm offset, both of which help put your body in a balanced and comfortable position. A 4 mm offset provides more of a natural ride compared to the higher drop
- Crystal rubber. Developed for durability, the transparent outsole provides excellent traction and increased flexibility so you don't have to worry about your footing
- PWRTRAC. A sticky and durable rubber outsole that gives you premium traction and high-end abrasion resistance