Mizuno uses cutting-edge technology to coax maximum performance from its running shoes. From foam compositions to outsole rubber to upper material, each Mizuno shoe is optimized for your run.
- Wave Plate. There are four types of Wave Plates in Mizuno shoes: Fan (stability), Double-Fan (max stability), Parallel (neutral) and Infinity (durability). Each one is specifically tailored to each shoe, so you get exactly the ride you’re looking for
- U4ic foam. A lightweight midsole compound tuned for comfort
- U4icX foam. An evolution of standard U4ic, U4icX is a higher rebound foam composition
- XPOP. Made of PU foam, XPOP delivers maximum cushioning and high energy return
- X10. A high-durability carbon rubber that increases traction and the overall life of the shoe
- AirMesh. An engineered mesh upper designed for comfort and breathability