Fleet Feet sells men’s running shoes from:
Men's Running Shoes
Whether you’re running your first 5K or battling muddy trails, you need a pair of men’s running shoes that can keep up.
No matter where your next run takes you, you can be sure these running shoes for men will be up for the challenge. Find the best men's running shoes, and get free shipping on orders over $99 at Fleet Feet.
Men's Running Shoes at Fleet Feet
How to Choose Men's Running Shoes
There are so many types of men's running shoes out there from dozens of major brands. So how do you choose the right running shoes for you?
It starts with the fit. All running shoes for men should be comfortable first. If they're not comfortable when you try them on, stand and walk, they won't get more comfortable when you start running—that will only make it worse.
To find the most comfortable men's running shoes, look for a few things:
- Length. Check to make sure you have the right length. There should be a thumb's width of space between the end of your big toe and the front of your shoe.
- Width. Like length, you need to check that your shoes are the proper width. If your foot is stretching the fabric upper and spilling over the sides of the shoe, it's too narrow; likewise, if you have a lot of room to move side to side, it's too wide. Fleet Feet sells men's running shoes in a variety of widths to make sure you find the right fit.
- Heel. Running shoes should lock your heel into place. While wearing the shoes, walk around or go for a short test run. If you feel your heel slipping up and down when you go through your gait, either try on a different pair or try lacing your shoes differently.
Once you know how running shoes should fit, you can figure out what kind of men's running shoes you need. Staying on pavement? Need some stability? There are different types of men's running shoes for all occasions.
The main types of running shoes for men include:
Men's running shoes also come in smaller categories tuned specifically for sports, like track and cross country.
Best-Selling Men’s Running Shoes
These best-selling men’s running shoes lead the pack year after year—and for good reason. With comfortable cushioning and striking style, these kicks won’t let you down.
Our best-selling running shoes for men are:
- Men’s HOKA Bondi 6. The men’s HOKA Bondi 6 is the most-cushioned road shoe in their lineup, and it’s the supremely soft feel that created one of the most popular running shoes on the market today
- Men’s Brooks Ghost 12. The men’s Brooks Ghost 12 is as dependable and consistent as a running shoe can be. Soft cushioning and smooth transitions make the Ghost a winner year after year
- Nike Zoom Vaporfly NEXT%. The Nike Vaporfly NEXT% delivers pure speed. Built for breaking marathon records, the NEXT% uses a stiff carbon-fiber plate and extremely bouncy foam to push you to the next level.
- Men’s On Cloud 2.0. Swiss engineering and a minimalist vibe make for an unforgettable run. The men’s On Cloud 2.0 is lightweight and smooth, delivering a unique look and feel
- Men’s New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v10. Completely redesigned for the next decade, the men’s New Balance 1080v10 uses soft Fresh Foam and a dynamic upper to make every step as easy as the first
Free Shipping & Returns on Men's Running Shoes
Not sure about buying a new pair of men's running shoes? Don't sweat it. Get free shipping on orders over $99 at Fleet Feet.
If you don't like how your new shoes look, fit or feel, we'll take them back within 60 days. That's our Happy Fit Guarantee.