Saucony packs its running shoes with the latest technology to boost your training. Here's some of what you can find inside Saucony running shoes for men:
- EVERUN. Saucony's EVERUN foam is created by fusing thousands of bouncy thermoplastic polyurethane beads together for a foam that's three times more durable than regular EVA and returns 83 percent of the energy your body puts into it
- FORMFIT. A contoured footbed that cradles your foot, giving you a near-custom fit and instant, cloud-like comfort
- Offset. The difference in height between the heel and toe of a shoe. Most Saucony shoes have either an 8 mm or 4 mm offset, both of which help put your body in a balanced and comfortable position. A 4 mm offset provides more of a natural ride compared to the higher drop
- Crystal rubber. Developed for durability, the transparent outsole provides excellent traction and increased flexibility so you don't have to worry about your footing
- PWRTRAC. A sticky and durable rubber outsole that gives you premium traction and high-end abrasion resistance
Join our Newsletter
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!Find a Store