ASICS men's running shoes are some of the most popular shoes on the market today due to their consistent and comfortable rides.
Leading technologies create soft landings and propulsive takeoffs, and premium materials improve durability, so you can be sure each pair of ASICS running shoes for men will hold up to hundreds of miles of quality training.
Here are the top-selling men's ASICS running shoes at Fleet Feet:
- Men's ASICS GEL-Kayano 26. Few things in life are as consistent as the men's Kayano 26. The heralded stability running shoe features GEL cushioning to soak up and disperse impact, and it has firmer medial support to mitigate overpronation.
- Men's ASICS GEL-Nimbus 22. ASICS stuffed an extra 2 mm of cushioning foam into the updated men's GEL-Nimbus 22, giving it an even softer ride than before. Paired with GEL cushioning units, the Nimbus sheds impact for a smooth, easy feel.
- Men's ASICS GlideRide. ASICS carved the men's GlideRide to help you run farther with less energy. The extreme rocker shape of the midsole and outsole reduce the amount of work your muscles have to do to keep you moving, resulting in more miles with less stress.
- Men's ASICS GT-2000v8. Even though it's soft and stable, the men's GT-2000v8 doesn't lose any speed. A Flytefoam midsole delivers a responsive takeoff, and a lightweight mesh upper breathes easily for long-haul comfort.
- Men's ASICS GEL-Cumulus 21. Powered by Flytefoam Propel and cushioned by GEL units, the men's Cumulus 21 is a powerhouse long-distance shoe. A full-contact outsole smooths out the ride while a bit of support creates additional stability.