Designers pore over the details of Nike running pants to make sure they meet the demands of every runner.
- Nike Dri-FIT. Many Nike running pants employ Dri-FIT fabric. Dri-FIT is an innovative polyester fabric designed to wick sweat and moisture away from your skin. The microfiber construction soaks up sweat and then disperses across the surface of the fabric to help it evaporate quickly, which keeps you cooler and more comfortable.
- Tapered fits. Some Nike running pants are cut for a tapered fit toward the calf and ankle. The taper matches modern style but also helps keep excess fabric out of the way when you're running or working out.
- Zippered pockets. Nike includes zippered pockets on some of its running pants, which lets you securely stash you essential items, like your car keys, credit card, ID and cell phone.
- Reflective details. Reflective details on Nike running pants make you more visible to passing drivers, cyclists and runners in low-light situations.
- Soft, stretchy feel. The soft, stretchy fabric used to engineered Nike running pants means you get freedom of movement and a cozy feel against your skin.