Inspired by the places they run and the people they meet, Janji gear is built to run everywhere. Plus, each product line funds clean water projects around the globe. Janji was founded by students on the cross country team at Washington University in St. Louis. This socially conscious company makes great, durable quality running apparel that gives back to the world.
Janji makes exceptional running apparel that is stylish and performs well, all while helping people gain access to clean water.
“Janji” is Malay for a promise or declaration, and 2% of all Janji apparel sales go to clean water projects. Janji creates globally inspired running apparel made with materials that optimize performance, durability and sustainability, so you can run in great apparel and help out others at the same time.
Shop Janji apparel at Fleet Feet and receive free shipping on orders over $99.
Janji Design Process
To explore, connect, and give back through running - this is the core principle driving every decision at Janji and their design process.
- STARTING LINE: Janji choose a country that will inspire our upcoming season
- OFF & RUNNING: They kick off designs based on a strong foundation of extensive research
- INSIDE PERSPECTIVE: They team up with local artists to collaborate on exclusive prints + graphics
- H2O MATTERS: They find a local water non-profit organization partner working on clean water solutions
- ZONED IN: They visit the country to wear test prototypes and meet with partners
- THE LAST PUSH: They finalize all design and development after on-site team feedback
- STRONG FINISH: They launch the collection and give 2% back to their non-profit organization partner
Free Shipping & Returns
Not sure about trying out Janji apparel? Don't sweat it. Get free shipping on orders over $99 when you shop on fleetfeet.com.
If you don't like how your apparel looks, fits, or feels, we'll take them back within 60 days. That's our Happy Fit Guarantee.